- Brief job descriptions added onto the website team page. Get to know our team! http://bitbay.market/bitbay-team/
- New #Feedback channel added to Slack – our new team member Brandon will be collecting data from users regarding their experience with the BitBay client. This information will enable us to correct the workflow of the UI, get our most common technical errors known, and allow for us in the future to improve the overall intuitiveness of the BitBay platform.
- If you get the chance, come say hello to our new Art Director Guimas! Guimas will be assisting the rest of the marketing team with creating a cohesive brand image on our web page, social media and infographics alike. Still always looking for more enthusiastic graphic design volunteers!
- Groundwork has been laid to begin contacting members of the press and generating some buzz about BitBay. If anyone in the community has some tips on someone who would perhaps like to interview David, do a walk-through of what our software offers, or even just give us a shout out– don’t hesitate to let us know! Always looking for more BAY advocates.
- David is still hard at work on the next Market Client update, coming soon!
• https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0 http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation