Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing REMOTE WORK around your day job! £negotiable
Do you have an interest in blockchain, bitcoin, Ethereum related projects, alt-coin, cryptocurrencies and are looking for remote work around your day job? If the Answer is yes, then my client would love to hear from you! Pay is negotiable
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with an interest in Blockchain technology to lead, motivate and manage a team of marketing and communications professionals in the testing, creation, management, delivery and review of key marketing campaigns within agreed strategies, plans and budgets.
- To help lead on the development of integrated strategies and plans, ensuring that the team capitalize on every opportunity to build brand, raise awareness, deepen understanding, drive action and grow awareness/user interaction with the software and currency.
Coordinating with the Art Director and IT Development team, you will help lead the brand creative development to lead the rebrand and continued development of the brand throughout the transformation programme and all the marketing activity.
You will need to develop strategies to target investors and users of a blockchain / cryptocurrency software platform. Both are very unique target markets so the Head of Marketing will need to devise strategies in collaboration with other internal teams such as Web development/SEO/Social Media on how to gather market data for analysis and from this, create and devise specific plans.
You will ideally have an interest in blockchain, bitcoin, Ethereum related projects, alt-coin, cryptocurrencies and will be comfortable adding structure to unstructured teams.
The team are global and are all remote workers so this role will involve heavy use of tools such as slack, gsuite, Asana, Skype for regular communication with the team.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Working on low budget projects - Manage and control budget and review performance
• Lead media agency selection for PR
• Develop marketing activity with the commercial team including promotional plans and launches
You will need:
• To be a marketing professional with strong brand and advertising leadership experience Ideally with a mixture of B2B, B2C or C2C experience.
• The ability to translate customer insight into clear and compelling customer messages and communication
• The ability to join up multiple strands of activity to land in the market at the same time for maximum impact in terms of impact, influence, and ultimately sales
• To be highly commercially aware
• Excellent understanding of all elements of the marketing mix and the role of brand, advertising, and visual communications within this
• Strong commercial and numerical analytical skills
please email your CV to [email protected] our Recruitment Manager.