Senior SEO Specialist / Manager - ideally full time but can consider part time too
Bitbay is looking for an experienced Specialist / Manager to join our Social Media and Web team.
The approach is to lead with insight driven strategies brought to life by content/experience opportunities and strong technical backbone. Although client websites/apps and digital experiences are the key focus areas, this role is also encouraged to provide strategies and recommendations that demonstrate a deep understanding of Bitbay’s overall offerings. You will own the definition and execution of search strategies including performance tracking, continual optimization and improvement.
• Own the development and execution of search driven strategies
• While focusing primarily on searcher behaviour, also leverage a wide range of additional research sources to find key insights and then communicate them effectively to the wider teams
• Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of advanced productivity and automation concepts to reduce time spent gathering data while maximizing development of insights and strategies
• Define search driven guidelines around page content, mobile friendliness, site architecture, URL structure, page titles, meta descriptions, headings, schema markup, page speed, anchor text, internal linking, site maps, etc.
• Create content strategies in collaboration with the working team that leverage professional and user generated content to maximize return
• Combine paid search and organic search data when available to reduce costs while maximizing key business activities
• Ability to review existing site content, structure and technology and provide optimization recommendations.
• Define search requirements and provide direction to copywriters, designers and engineers while quality checking implementation.
• Develop a framework and reports to systematically track and improve search performance
• Stay up-to-date with changes in how search engines measure authority
• Content development best practices.
• Solid SEO experience– ideally with multiple websites.
• Demonstrated achievements in systematically improving search rankings that translated into traffic growth and improved site conversion.
• Deep understanding of website personalization, automation and the search impacts of each and how to mitigate
• Strong knowledge of the cryptosphere/blockchain related projects.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• In depth knowledge of user experience concepts
• Strong technical understanding as it relates to early SEO in the web development process, and the ability to work in partnership with a development team.
• Very strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to leverage multiple data sources to inform decision-making.
• Systematic approach to identifying opportunities/issues, defining solutions and executing action plans.
• Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive targets and deadlines.
• Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving environment and leveraging tools and online forums to gain a competitive edge.
• Be able to adapt to changing consumer behavior and emerging trends changing on a daily basis.
please email your CV to [email protected] our Recruitment Manager.