Social Media Analyst – part time – REMOTE WORK FROM HOME!
Do you love social media? Have new and exciting ideas to boost a company’s engagement and improve their channels? Love creating content and engaging with followers?
Do you also have an interest in blockchain, bitcoin, Ethereum related projects, alt-coin, cryptocurrencies? If so, then please read on!
Bitbay is looking for a highly creative and energetic individual who is addicted to social media and has experience in managing social media accounts, to join the global team. You’ll be on the frontline of our content strategies, creating and posting content on all of the social media platforms. You’ll have a strong understanding of current trends in the social media sphere with a very strong sense of aesthetics and style.
This role provides tremendous opportunities for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing cryptocurrency provider while being responsible for a sizeable and growing part of their global footprint.
• Develop social media strategies by planning, researching and creating highly engaging content that targets global audiences across various social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Conceptualise and execute innovative social media campaigns and competitions to drive awareness and engagement
• Track and monitor daily account activities (including growth, engagement etc.) and performance of campaigns
• Monitor and listen to online conversation within company’s social media channels; respond to questions of followers and make strategic suggestions based on this conversation
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns with influencers/brand ambassadors to gain maximum exposure for the brand via various online platforms
• Work within a variety of social media management tools and content management system for scheduling and publish content on a global scale
• Work with our design team to create unique and engaging content
• Must have an excellent eye for great pictures and a strong sense of aesthetics
• Enthusiastic content creator on social media
• Active profiles on a minimum of two social media channels
• Ability to commit to the role for at least three months, preferably six with the option to extend
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile
• Having your own blog and WordPress knowledge will be a plus
• Photoshop experience also a bonus!
In return you will get:
• Bonuses paid in cryptocurrency
• Invaluable insight into the world of a highly innovative blockchain company
• Excellent experience coordinating with global teams, heads of departments and creative divisions.
please email your CV to [email protected] our Recruitment Manager.