Use of this site
1. BitBay is the owner and operator of this website.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at BitBay’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
3. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to BitBay or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
5. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
6. BitBay does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at BitBay’ sole discretion and without notice.
7. BitBay will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
8. BitBay does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that BitBay or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
9. To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded. Liability of BitBay, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at BitBay’ discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
10. You indemnify BitBay and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
Third Party Content & Links
11. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
12. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to BitBay and in relation to which BitBay has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between BitBay and that third party or any endorsement by BitBay of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
13. When you submit content to BitBay in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant BitBay a non-exclusive, royalty –free, perpetual license to publish that content.
14. You agree that BitBay can use that content in any way, now and in the future. BitBay also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
15. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not
defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
16. You indemnify BitBay against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by BitBay as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
17. You waive any moral right sin your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
18. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.